Cassava farming business plan in nigeria conflict

Our branded garri will bring customers to our point of sale because of the quality in our production and packaging.

Cassava farming business plan in nigeria conflict

November 13 at It is the meat they got many people and their children through the lean times of the Depression. They lost their popularity after Big AGRA, who wanted to get maximum profits with the cheapest bottom line using the government endorse chemicals and handouts.

So why even eat rabbit meat now? Below you will find Become closer to your food supply know what you eat!

Cassava Farming & Garri Processing / Production Business Plan

It is one of the best white meats available on the market today. The meat has a high percentage of easily digestible protein.

It contains the least amount of fat among all the other available meets.

cassava farming business plan in nigeria conflict

Rabbit meat contains less calorie value than other meats. Rabbit meat is almost cholesterol free and therefore heart patient friendly. The sodium content of rabbit meat is comparatively less than other meats.

The calcium and phosphorus contents of this meat or more than any other meats.

Agriculture in Nigeria

The ratio of me to bone is high meaning there is more edible meat on the carcass than even a chicken. Rabbit meat with the many health benefits does not have a strong flavor and is comparable to chicken but not identical. Rabbits are one of the most productive domestic livestock animal there is.

Rabbits can produce 6 pounds of meat on the same feed and water as the cow will produce 1 pound of meat on the same feed and water. So as you can see there are many health benefits to eating rabbit meat. It is healthy for you why not try to incorporate some rabbit meat into your diet today!

Use rabbit as a replacment for chicken in any chicken recipe.Business plan is yet another very important business document that you should not take for granted in the bid to launch your own cassava farming business. Below is a sample cassava farming business plan template that can help you to successfully write your own with little or no difficulty.

Agricultural business aim to be good for future. One of the main good of farming business is sustainability. It's an issues among the farmers, while business plan can be profitable document, it isn't easy work to build business plan but not impossible to practice.

Farming in Nigeria has taken a dramatic turn to a better direction in recent years, creating jobs and opportunities for entrepreneurs who dare to go into farming business. Millionaires are currently being made every year through farming in Nigeria and there is certainly no end to the prospects of creating more wealth through farming in the.

With the increasingly diverse use of cassava products in Nigeria, cassava farming is getting more lucrative with every passing day. This farm product has always been a source of lively hood and food for millions of Nigerians.

90% of Nigerian households consume cassava products everyday. Agriculture in Nigeria contributes 5% of the economic goods exported out of Nigeria, while the other 95% of exports is made up of petroleum and petroleum regardbouddhiste.com Nigeria, the government institution responsible for Agriculture in Nigeria, its development and transformation is the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD).

Cassava Farm Starting a Cassava Farm International Institute of Tropical Agriculture project “Ecologically Sustainable Cassava Plant Protection” (ESCaPP), – Ghana, and Nigeria, and funded by the Division of Global and Interregional Programmes of the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).

FAO Predicts a Hunger Free Nigeria By | AgricInfo